Huntspoint Meat Company Customer Service
- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders received before 3PM Eastern Standard Time will typically ship the same day. We use FedEx overnight as our shipping method and orders are packed in a Styrofoam box with sufficient dry ice and gel ice to keep it cold during the shipping process. This ensures the highest quality of freshness upon arrival. If your order arrives late or damaged, call us immediately at (646) 208-7712. We also can use your overnight shipping methods, please contact us for more details.
- Privacy & Security
- We respect our clients privacy and never sell or share our customers information with third parties. Huntspoint.com takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number on Austin Meat Company, it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
- Returns & Replacements
- Are you happy with your experience with the Huntspoint Meat Company? Please let others know.
Was there anything that you were unhappy about? Please let us know so we can make it right.
If you notice any problems with a Huntspoint Meat Company product upon inspection or opening the cryovac, please immediately refreeze the meat in its cryovac (resealed to the best of your ability) and the freeze packs that came with it and email us your concerns with a photo of the issue at hand. We will respond and call you. After we discuss how we can best resolve your issue, we will issue you a Return Claim Number.
If you return the meat to us as it arrived and in the packaging it arrived in and utilizing the freeze packs, we will be happy to refund your money or replace the item at our expense.
The item should be in it's original state (ie. not trimmed, injected, marinated, etc.) and resealed as best as possible in the cryovac. After speaking with us first, please ship the meat utilizing the original freeze packs and packaging on the next Monday, via the same courier that delivered it, to:
Huntspoint Meat Company
114 Calef Highway
Epping, NH 03042
We will reach out to you as soon as it is received and refund your money or send you a replacement.
Please note: Any return to the Huntspoint Meat Company MUST include a Return Claim Number that we will issue upon your phone call or email conversation.
- We take orders via our online ordering system or by phone calls to our customer service: (646) 208-7712.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Retailers and wholesalers are encouraged to contact us directly for special pricing. Either call us directly at (212) 380-1273 or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer special pricing and promotions throughout the year. Please check our website often to learn more or sign up for our Newsletter to learn about various promotions and specials.
- Viewing Orders
- All orders place online can be viewed online once customers log into their accounts. If an order is placed directly via telephone then orders cannot be viewed online and customers must call to find out about order details.
- Updating Account Information
- Customers can update account information online after logging into the customer account. We recommend that customers review shipping details and shipping address often so that all orders are delivered promptly.