Huntspoint Wholesale Food Customer Service
- Shipping & Delivery
- All orders received before 3PM Eastern Standard Time will typically ship the same day. We use FedEx overnight as our shipping method and orders are packed in a Styrofoam box with sufficient dry ice and gel ice to keep it cold during the shipping process. This ensures the highest quality of freshness upon arrival. If your order arrives late or damaged, call us immediately at (646) 208-7712. We also can use your overnight shipping methods, please contact us for more details.
- Privacy & Security
- We respect our clients privacy and never sell or share our customers information with third parties. Huntspoint.com takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. No data transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. The information you provide will be stored securely on our servers. Once you choose to store or enter your credit card number on Austin Meat Company, it will not be displayed back to you in its entirety when you retrieve or edit it in the future. Instead of the entire number, you will only see asterisks and either the first four digits or the last four digits of your number.
- Returns & Replacements
- We take every step possible to ensure that you enjoy your purchase. In the unlikely event that the product you purchased does not completely meet your expectations, or arrives in poor condition or a product arrives damaged please call us the same day you receive the shipment:(646) 827-0908.. Save all boxes and packing materials and store the product in your refrigerator or freezer, until resolution.
Please take digital photographs and e-mail us the photos of the damaged product and the shipping container on the same day you receive your order within 2 hours to file the claim.
For additional protection, please call the shipper and ask them to pick up the damaged shipment and file the claim with them immediately.
Fraud and Abuse : We do not offer 100% refund on our products due to ongoing fraud and abuse. If you do not enjoy the very first bite of our product, please pack it in its original shipping container and return our product back to us at your cost. We can not refund the money if you have consumed our product in full.
- We take orders via our online ordering system or by phone calls to our customer service: (646) 208-7712.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Retailers and wholesalers are encouraged to contact us directly for special pricing. Either call us directly at (646) 208-7712 or email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer special pricing and promotions throughout the year. Please check our website often to learn more or sign up for our Newsletter to learn about various promotions and specials.
- Viewing Orders
- All orders place online can be viewed online once customers log into their accounts. If an order is placed directly via telephone then orders cannot be viewed online and customers must call to find out about order details.
- Updating Account Information
- Customers can update account information online after logging into the customer account. We recommend that customers review shipping details and shipping address often so that all orders are delivered promptly.